Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a quantitative hedge fund manager specializing in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based trading strategies. We employ a variety of statistical methods and techniques using our robust technology and data infrastructure. We operate a 24 hour low-latency global operation trading liquid futures contracts, currencies and equities, using automated proprietary execution algorithms. Our flagship fund has been in business for more than 30 years.
We are currently seeking a highly driven, well organized, and motivated candidate to join our team. SCM offers the opportunity to work in person, remotely or in a hybrid work environment.
Senior Quantitative Researcher Equities
- Develop, implement and evaluate quantitative trading models in the global equity markets
- Continuously improve trading models and modeling techniques
- Identify orthogonal factors to enhance overall portfolio performance
- 5+ years quantitative hedge fund or proprietary trading experience
- Experience utilizing statistical modeling techniques to develop quantitative trading models
- Keen focus on achieving outstanding risk adjusted returns
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Exceptional economic intuition
- Degree(s) in statistics, mathematics, computer science or other technical disciplines
The base pay for this position is anticipated to be between $150,000 and $300,000 per year. The anticipated annual base pay range is current as of the time this job post was generated. This position is eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a bonus, health and dental plans and 401(k) contributions, which includes a discretionary profit sharing program. An employee’s bonus and related compensation benefits can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.