Position Announcement: Faculty Positions in Finance, Department of Finance and Business Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Macau
Location: University of Macau, Macau S.A.R., China
Positions Available: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Full Professor in Finance
About the Faculty of Business Administration, University of Macau (UM-FBA): UM-FBA holds prestigious accreditations from AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS and actively seeks global talent to enhance its prospects in the field of finance. Dedicated to our ongoing mission of academic excellence, UM-FBA is enthusiastic about recruiting research-productive finance faculties. Our current finance faculty members have publication records in top finance, accounting, and management journals.
- Ph.D. degree in finance or related areas. Candidates approaching completion are also welcome.
- Demonstrated potential for impactful academic research, underscored by a promising research pipeline that aims for publishing in high-quality journals. Candidates should possess a clear trajectory toward becoming impactful scholars to their respective fields through rigorous research efforts. Additionally, candidates should exhibit a strong commitment to the improvement of their teaching practices.
- Applicants for senior positions should have a well-established track record of research excellence substantiated by publications in high-quality journals, effective academic leadership in significant research endeavors, and a strong commitment to mentoring junior researchers. In addition to research achievements, constructive contributions to university services and active participation in school committees are also highly valued.
- Applicants with research expertise in Fintech is preferred.
Candidates are expected to:
- Research: Engage in influential and high-quality research in finance, aiming for global recognition and pushing the boundaries of knowledge in the field.
- Teaching: Enhance UM-FBA's academic reputation by providing excellent teaching and enriching the students with valuable knowledge and skills.
- Service: Actively participate in university services.
- Competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits.
- Research support and funding support.
- Collegial and synergistic academic environment.
- Continuous professional advancement opportunities.
- Culturally enriched living experience in Macau.
Application Process: Candidates are encouraged to review further details and apply ONLINE at the University of Macau Career Portal (https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/fba_fbe_aap_10_2023/).
Application reviews will begin promptly and continue until the role is appointed. For inquiries, please contact Ms. Denise Choy at email@example.com or (853) 8822 4729.
The University of Macau is a proponent of equal opportunity and diversity in its academic and administrative teams.