- OneEnergy Renewables
- Madison, Wisconsin
- EUR 85000.00 - 110000.00
- Closing date
- May 19, 2023
We’re a solar energy developer, owner, and operator. OneEnergy delivers high quality solar sites across diverse US solar energy markets. Our passion for solar power generation and energy storage projects drive us to excel each day. We are on a journey to make solar energy the number one electricity choice for consumers and utilities. Come join us as accelerate the energy transition as we deliver exciting clean energy projects ranging from 1MW to 100MW across the United States!
As the Financial Analyst you’ll be responsible for reviewing the viability of each business case, and will be integral in providing recommendations based upon your analysis. Working across the organization, you’ll get the chance to work with industry leaders by supporting the build out of financial models which are used to quantify economic opportunities. Using both a top down and bottoms up approach, you’ll be supporting the review of strategies, markets, projects, and identify areas of untapped value within the business.
- Active collaboration with others by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: project cashflow profiles, project budgets, project schedules, and project performance trackers
- Execute detailed financial modeling that supports decision making and provides management with forward-looking insights
- Build new project level financial models and improve upon the existing
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the integrity of forecasted revenue and expenses
- Take an active role in contributing and crafting narratives for presentations that go to leadership and the board of directors
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, Big 4, or related transactional finance
- Prior experience building/operating financial models – project finance, renewable, or infrastructure based modeling
- Experience using relational databases is preferred, but not required – OneEnergy uses Salesforce
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter, quick learner, and possesses a strong sense of ownership
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills – driven by data and results
- Reliably strong attention to detail
- High standards for organization, accuracy, efficiency, and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to thrive and manage change in a fast-growing company
- Must have a “roll up your sleeves and let’s get the job done right” type attitude
- Demonstrated qualities of integrity, credibility, and professional responsibility
- A willingness to contribute to our culture which thrives on building trust and holding one another accountable.
Want to impress us?
- Send us a financial model that you’re proud of, we’d love to see what you’ve built before!
- Bonus points: Bring that model to your interview and walk us through it!
OneEnergy’s compensation packages are dependent on an array of factors including, but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, geographic location, and other organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role is $85,000-$110,000. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at the top of this range. In addition, we provide generous Paid Time Off (six weeks/year) and an impactful Volunteer Time Off Program. We offer robust employee benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, 401(k) matching retirement plan, life insurance, wellness incentives, and more.
We recognize an equitable energy transition requires the participation of diverse communities, groups, and institutions. OneEnergy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply Please click on the apply button.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert