As the Financial Clearance Unit Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
· Direct staff level oversight into some of the following functional areas: Insurance Verification, Authorization/Referral Management, Pre-Registration/Pre-Service Collections, and Patient Advocacy Team
· Assist in managing day to day operations with the Financial Clearance Unit Manager and Leadership team
· Ensuring team is meeting performance and quality standards
· Establish work prioritization for staff and ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
· Coordinate and provide back-up coverage to assist with all workflow assignments during periods of vacation, extended leave or heavy workload
· Coach their team in adherence with Faculty Practice Group guidelines
· Provide timely updates to management team and propose solutions for risk mitigation
Note: This posted position is 1 of 2 positions available for hire. All applicants will apply through this requisition and if selected will be hired into one of the available positions.
Salary range: $50700.00-$100300.00 Annual
We’re seeking an independent, detail-oriented individual who:
· Analyzes information or problems, identify relevant factors, trends, and options, then implement and monitor solution
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
· Writing skills to compose, edit and proofread routine business correspondence using appropriate English grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation
· Oral communication skills that include the ability to clearly and concisely facilitate training communication with persons from diverse social, economic and cultural backgrounds and at various professional levels.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with physicians, managers, CAO's and staff
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations quickly and accurately
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.