- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in finance or economics, completed by August 2023 (for assistant professor positions).
- A strong research orientation and record, a strong commitment to high quality teaching in English and/or Chinese, and the ability to supervise postgraduate students.
- Applicants for senior faculty positions should have demonstrated excellence in research as evidenced by publications in top academic journals.
Compensation and benefits:
- We provide globally competitive compensation packages and research funding, and outstanding teaching and administrative support.
- Faculty Support Department of the School will help faculty members to apply for various talent programs and the research grants in China.
- Fudan University residential apartments are available to full-time faculty members to rent.
Each applicant should prepare a package with the following items:
- A cover letter;
- A copy of the latest curriculum vitae;
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
- Job market paper and representative publications/working papers;
- Three confidential reference letters.
Please submit your electronic application materials via the following link: http://fms.fisf.com.cn We will organize online interviews based on the application materials and the application pool of candidates.
Contact email address: