Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Opportunity to develop and contribute research skills, domain knowledge and expertise in current and future research areas, focused on Real Estate Investment and the Real Estate Industry.
- Benefit from interactions with finance faculty from LKCSB.
- Benefit from the exposure to intellectual exchange and networking through participations in international conferences, research seminars and industrial forums.
- Ph.D. degree in relevant disciplines.
- Good understanding of and a relevant experience in using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies would be preferred.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate experience in research, field work, data collection and publication.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply at this portal and provide the following:
- A cover letter.
- A detailed CV including a publication list and working papers.
- A research statement.
- Three publications or recent working papers.
- Two reference letters
The initial term of appointment is up to 2 years with possibility of extension depending on performance. Location, Singapore
Date of commencement for appointment : July 2022
Please apply aat https://smu.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/g6vvw before 6 March 2022.