Multiple Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Finance.
Peking University HSBC Business School invites applications from well-qualified candidates for multiple positions at all levels (Assistant/Associate/Full Professor) and in all areas of Finance to work mainly the UK Campus in Oxfordshire. Salary is highly competitive and is in accordance with applicants' qualifications and experiences. In addition, the Shenzhen government provides various generous monetary subsidies which many incoming professors may qualify for.
Established academics looking for a part time faculty position may also be considered. We expect that the successful candidates will take their post in August 2022.
- Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree or expect to receive one before July 2022.
- Junior candidates must demonstrate high potential in research, teaching, and service.
- Senior candidates must have an excellent track record of accomplishments in research, teaching, and service.
- Developing and delivering teaching using a range of methodologies and approaches across a wide range of topics within your subject area.
- Actively contributing to research projects either collaboratively or as an individual, contributing to a high quality research profile for the School.
- Supervising dissertations and taking on a very small amount of academic-related administrative or managerial duties.
PHBS is one of the most internationalized business schools in China, with nearly 30% of its faculty being international from Western and other Asian countries. English is used as the working language for teaching and administration. PHBS is located in the thriving entrepreneurial city of Shenzhen, adjacent to the financial hub of Hong Kong, while the UK Campus of PHBS is located in Oxfordshire, about 3 miles from Oxford City and around 40 miles from West of London.
The PHBS UK Campus is the first overseas Campus of Peking University located outside China. The UK Campus currently runs three programs: the two-year cross-border study program for postgraduate study in management and finance respectively, and the short visiting study program for Chinese domestic students of Peking University, and international MBA that has just been launched in 2021. Full-time faculty members of PHBS UK will need to teach for a module or a 9-week term (or more) at the PHBS Shenzhen Campus in China.
Peking University is one of the top universities in mainland China, ranked 18th in the 2022 QS World University Ranking.
To apply, please fill in the online application form through the APPLY button (http://apply.interfolio.com/97910) and provide a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, a sample research paper, three reference letters (sent separately by letter writers), and evidence of effective teaching. Applications for Assistant Professor must be received by November 30, 2021 to be guaranteed full consideration, but will be accepted until all positions are filled.