Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Finance
- Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree or expect to receive one before July 2022.
- Junior candidates must demonstrate high potential in research, teaching, and service.
- Senior candidates must have an excellent track record of accomplishments in research, teaching, and service.
- Establishing an outstanding record of independent and internationally recognized research
- Contributing to the high quality of teaching
- Providing responsible service to the school and the university
Located in the thriving entrepreneurial metropolis of Shenzhen also known as the “Silicon Valley of China,” Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) is a leading business school in China. English is the working language for teaching and administration, and as such, PHBS is one of the most international schools in Asia. Nearly all faculty received doctorates abroad from prestigious research universities and around 30% of faculty are international.
PHBS also has a UK campus located in Oxfordshire, about 45 miles west of London. The PHBS UK Campus is the first satellite campus established in Europe by a Chinese university, and our faculty members have the opportunity to teach or do research at the UK campus.
Peking University is one of the top universities in mainland China, ranked 22nd in the 2020 QS World University Ranking.
To apply, please fill in the online application form through the APPLY button (http://apply.interfolio.com/89999) and provide a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, a sample research paper, three reference letters (sent separately by letter writers), and evidence of effective teaching. Applications for Assistant Professor must be received by December 15, 2021 to be guaranteed full consideration, but will be accepted until all positions are filled.