Finance Accounting Manager
Finance Accounting Manager Job Posting
TMS Global, a non-denominational Christian mission agency based in Norcross, Georgia, is seeking a full-time Finance Accounting Manager.
Founded in 1984, TMS Global exists to mobilize and deploy the body of Christ globally to join Jesus in His mission, especially among the least reached peoples. Our work involves training, mobilizing and serving cross-cultural workers around the world, as well as delivering resources, training and education to US churches to enable them to enhance their mission impact.
To provide oversight to and ownership over all financial processes (donation process, accounts payable process, accounting process) of TMS Global in order to serve the needs of donors, cross-cultural witnesses, and management in the area of finance, accounting, donation processing, and donor administrative management.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee the reporting of financial donations to all TMS Global cross-cultural witnesses in an accurate and timely manner.
- To process and post journal entries to the general ledger on a regular basis and assist with month-end and year-end reconciliation.
- To oversee the accounts payable process to ensure invoices are input accurately and payments are made on time, including quality control checks of the input of invoices, printing checks and initiating electronic reimbursements.
- To reconcile credit card, cash and investment accounts on a monthly basis.
- To assist with the annual financial audit and provide requested reports.
- To respond directly to all donor and cross-cultural witness questions.
- The individual shall have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or business related field or equivalent work experience in related field.
- 5+ years progressive financial/accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of financial operations required.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of MS Office, Teams, & Internet applications.
- Must have experience using financial accounting software, Blackbaud Financial Edge, a plus.
- Mission driven, guided by core values in alignment with TMS Global mission.
- Significant work experience in Financial accounting. Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raiser’s Edge (CRM system) preferred.
- The individual must enjoy working and communicating with people and be a team player.
- Must be tactful in personal contact and written correspondence related to the various needs of donors and cross-cultural witnesses.
- The individual must enjoy working and communicating with people.
- The individual must elicit a high degree of trust and confidentiality.
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Work should require light to moderate physical activity with a reasonable amount of repetitive motion. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Please follow these detailed instructions:
1. Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements.
2. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints.
3. Save the file with your name.
4. Send the file to email@example.com and include “Finance Manager” in the subject line.
Apply for Finance Accounting Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly