Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Finance
- Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree or expect to receive one before July 2021.
- Our search is focused in the areas of Asset Pricing, Macro-finance, and Fintech for junior positions, but exceptional candidates in all areas will also be considered.
- Senior Positions are open to all finance areas.
- Establishing an outstanding record of independent and internationally recognized research
- Contributing to high quality of teaching
- Providing responsible service to the school and the university
- Salary is very competitive and is in accordance with applicants’ qualifications and experiences. In addition, the Shenzhen government provides various generous monetary subsidies which many incoming professors may qualify for.
Located in the thriving entrepreneurial metropolis of Shenzhen also known as the “Silicon Valley of China,” Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) is a leading business school in China. English is the working language for teaching and administration, and as such, PHBS is one of the most international schools in Asia. Nearly all faculty received doctorates abroad from prestigious research universities and over 30% of faculty are international.
PHBS also has a UK campus located in Oxfordshire, about 45 miles west of London. The PHBS UK Campus is the first ever Chinese university satellite campus which is located outside China and our faculty members have the opportunity to teach or do research at the UK campus.
Peking University is one of the top universities in mainland China, ranked as the 22nd in the QS World University Ranking in 2020.
To apply, please submit your application package to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “AFA – Applicant’s Name.” Please include a cover letter, a curriculum vita, a sample research paper, three reference letters (sent separately by letter writers to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject indicated as "Ref-NAME"), and evidence of effective teaching. Application review will begin November 16, 2020. Interviews will be conducted virtually starting December 1, 2020. PHBS is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Applicants will be contacted if there are any changes.
Apply for Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Finance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly