Lecturers and Senior Lecturers of Finance
6 days left
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School invites applications for educator track faculty positions in the Department of Finance. Applicants are expected to hold a PhD degree from an accredited institution, have excellent communication skills, and sustained reputation as a highly effective educator. Strong preference will be given to candidates who have teaching experience and are able to teach in the areas of financial modelling, financial data analytics, FinTech, advanced corporate and/or investments. Candidates who are able to teach a wide range of modules, at undergraduate and continuing education programs and manage different class sizes will be preferred. The initial appointment is for up to a 3-year period, starting in Fall 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver modules in the BBA, MBA and MSc (Finance) programmes, in NUS's lifelong learning initiative, and/or other programmes as needed.
- Develop new teaching materials and programmes that support the department’s and school’s initiatives.
- Engage in other aspects of teaching scholarship (e.g., case/textbook writing, student project supervision).
- Deliver a full teaching load of up to 28 modular credits or the equivalent of up to 7 full modular courses per academic year.
- NUS Personal Data Consent Form for Job Applicants. Please download the form from here.
- Cover letter (optional).
- Full CV including education, professional background, teaching and supervision.
- A statement of teaching philosophy and methodology.
- Teaching evaluations and/or evidence of teaching excellence(s).
- Any other materials related to teaching development.
- At least 3 reference letters.
The above application materials should be sent to:
Ms Kristy Swee
Administrative Manager, Department of Finance
NUS Business School
Mochtar Riady Building
BIZ 1, 7-77
15 Kent Ridge Drive
The application process closes on 1 December 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Apply for Lecturers and Senior Lecturers of Finance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly