Assistant, Associate, or Full Professors in Finance and Economics
1) Applicants must hold a PhD degree in Finance or Economics, completed by August 2019 (for assistant professor positions).
2) Other qualifications include a strong research orientation, a strong commitment to high quality teaching in English and/or Chinese, and the ability to supervise postgraduate students.
3) Applicants for senior positions should have documented excellence in research as evidenced by publications in top academic journals.
Each applicant should prepare a package with the following items:
1) A cover letter;
2) A copy of the latest curriculum vitae;
3) Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
4) Job market paper and representative publications/working papers (if any);
5) Three confidential reference letters.
Please submit your electronic application materials via the following link: http://fms.fisf.com.cn
We will interview the candidates at the AFA meeting 2019 in Atlanta, GA.
About the school:
Fanhai International School of Finance (FISF), Fudan University, is a world-class business school for finance research and education. Founded in 2016, it is the result of a successful multilateral collaboration among Fudan University, China Oceanwide Holdings Group and the Huangpu District, Municipal People’s Government of Shanghai. The School is named after China Oceanwide Holdings Group (known as ‘Fanhai’ in Chinese) as a way to cement its recognition to the patron’s generous endowment of RMB1 billion, the largest sum ever donated by an enterprise to an educational institute in the history of China.
FISF aspires to become one of the world’s most influential schools of finance not only by educating future leaders through best-in-class pedagogy, but also by being a leading finance think-tank that spearheads cutting-edge research contributory to the economic development of China and the world.
At the helm is a growing faculty of finance experts, among them, termed and tenured professors with distinguished track records in research and teaching as well as clinical professors who are prominent figures in international organizations, government agencies and successful enterprises. Together, they create the ideal synergy between theory and practice.