Quantitative Associate Program 2019
Wells Fargo is inviting applications for its Quantitative Associate program. It provides the opportunity to gain comprehensive professional and industry experience and prepares Associates to develop, implement, calibrate, validate or audit various analytical models. Each successful hire will participate in a 12-month rotational program, followed by permanent placement.
Our Credit & Operational Risk track is open to graduating PhDs and Masters candidates and provides Associates the opportunity to work with various lines of business to develop, validate, implement and calibrate statistical and econometric models for loss forecasting, credit risk scorecard, risk segmentation and stress testing for a variety of lending products and operational risk processes.
• PhD or Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance, Operations Research, Applied or Computational Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
• Candidates should have an expected graduation between December 2018 and June 2019 (all requirements including thesis defense completed by June 2019)
• Experience in data analytics, modeling, statistical inference, computing, big data and machine learning
• Excellent computer programing skills in C++/Python/R/SAS/SQL
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
Application and Interview Process:
Interested applicants can apply online to the appropriate Job ID at https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers
Capital Markets Track: Graduating PhDs should apply to Job ID 5429664.
·Credit and Operational Risk Track: Graduating PhDs should apply to Job ID 5430033
Credit and Operational Risk Track: Graduating Masters candidates should apply to Job ID 5429999
The deadline to apply is November 15, 2018.
**Resume submission should include a list of relevant graduate courses taken and a description of research as well as practical experience and projects. First round interviews will take place via phone during fall 2018. Final round interviews will occur at our offices in Charlotte (NC) in January 2019.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran/ Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.