Full-Time Tenure-Track, Finance/Accounting, Assistant/Associate Professor - Graduate Business Studie
The School of Business at Edinboro University seeks a full-time tenure-track, Finance/Accounting, Assistant/Associate Professor, beginning August 2019.
The School offers a BS in Business Administration with concentrations in comprehensive business administration, finance, international business, marketing, and personal financial planning, a BS in Accounting, and a BS in Economics. The School of Business is scheduled to begin an MBA program in January 2019. The undergraduate business programs are accredited by ACBSP. Our mission focuses on a commitment to student opportunity, quality teaching and quality student advisement, whether the student participates in our programs on main campus, at a regional campus, or online.
This position will be a primary instructor in a proposed MBA program at Edinboro University and teach courses in finance, managerial accounting, and other courses consistent with his/her experience and background at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
This position may be assigned to perform work at off-campus sites and/or provide instruction through distance education.
For more information about the School of Business please visit http://www.edinboro.edu/academics/schools-and-departments/sob/index.html.
For information about the Master of Business Administration program, visit: http://www.edinboro.edu/academics/schools-and-departments/graduate-studies/programs/master-of-business-administration.
For information about the programs offered at Edinboro University, visit: http://www.edinboro.edu/academics/majors-and-programs/.
- The School of Business seeks candidates whose teaching, service, and research has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to providing high quality undergraduate and graduate programming in a diverse and inclusive environment. <LI>Ph.D. or DBA in finance, accounting, or a business-related field from a regionally accredited institution (ACBSP or AACSB accredited institutions preferred) with ability and doctoral qualifications to teach in finance and/or accounting fields under ACBSP standards.
- Doctoral students will be considered so long as they have reasonable expectation of degree completion within one-year of the start date.
- Degree and research must be sufficient to maintain academic qualification (AQ) based on ACBSP and School of Business standards.
- The ability to teach other courses in the MBA program will be a plus.
- This position will also be asked by the Department of Business and Economics to teach courses at the undergraduate level upon approval from that Department. <LI>Teaching or equivalent professional work experience expected.
- The school/department seeks candidates whose research, teaching, or service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and inclusion in higher education.
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience/qualifications