Assistant or Associate Professor of Finance
The Dept of Finance at the University of Oregon is seeking to fill a tenured or tenure-track faculty position in finance. Applicants should apply online at:
Provide (1) a cover letter, (2) a vita summarizing education, publication record, service, and professional experience, (3) a statement of research interests, (4) copies of scholarly working papers or publications, (5) if available, a teaching portfolio including syllabi of courses taught and teaching evaluations, and (6) contact information for three references. Materials may be combined as needed to upload into the available fields on the application.
• Assistant Professor level: Ph.D. degree (by time of appointment) in finance or economics or related field with demonstrated potential for teaching and research excellence.
• Experienced Assistant Professor/Associate Professor level: Ph.D. degree in finance or economics or related field, demonstrated superior teaching competence and a record of scholarly accomplishment that includes publication in leading academic journals in economics and finance, including the AER, JF, JFE, RFS and comparable journals.
• Commitment to diversity and have ability to work effectively with students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
• Commitment to research in finance and/or economic fields that leads to publication in top journals
• Experience teaching at both undergraduate and graduate level