Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst
6 days left
- Contract Type
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Chamberlain Group. If you love numbers, pricing, and analytics, here's your chance to make a career of it. Join us at the Chamberlain Group as a Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst based in our modern headquarters building in Oak Brook, IL.
The Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst will drive optimization of Chamberlain Group’s pricing models and build value based pricing capabilities across the organization. The Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst will design and implement tools for on-going price analyses and effective execution of price updates. This position reports to the VP, Commercial Finance and will play a key role in driving the pricing strategy and guidelines across the organization. Experience working in CPG (consumer packaged goods) environment is important.
Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or Economics
- 5 plus years of experience in product related industry
- A mix of experience in pricing or revenue management, financial analysis, marketing or trade sales analysis, or product management together with strong analytic capabilities
- Excellence in using data visualization tools to display quantitative data, ensure clarity & context for stakeholders and executive leadership
- B2B and B2C pricing experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time; some global travel may be required
Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Champion development of value-based pricing that aligns with product segments value propositions relative to the next best alternative.
- Utilize internal and external data to analyze market trends, competitive & customer dynamics to establish optimal price positioning across the lines of business relative to competitive landscape and across channels of distribution.
- Develop optimal price discount structure that provides the greatest ROI across channels of distribution; build toolset for ongoing evaluation and optimization.
- Identify, validate and quantify pricing improvement opportunities across the entire product and service portfolio. Maintain pipeline of opportunities; track and manage progress toward realizing the opportunities.
- Develop and drive data-driven pricing guidelines for lines of business including price list structure and management.
- Partner with Product and Channel Marketing to establish promotional pricing guidelines and governance to maximize revenue and profit.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Marketing and Sales teams on pricing strategy and value-based pricing.
- Partner with Commercial Finance team to ensure seamless and timely integration of pricing strategies into forecast and budget models.
- Drive the development and refinement of tools, policies and procedures around pricing to enhance existing financial performance across the lines of business.
- Build pricing analysis capabilities & tools for more effective price update execution.
- Support new product introduction price positioning, aligning price with value and willingness to pay. Work closely with Marketing, Product Management and Finance teams to determine optimal launch price.
- Regularly articulate and reinforce pricing strategies throughout the organization.
- Define, implement & maintain a process for continuous assessment of CGI product pricing vs competitive offerings in the marketplace
Apply for Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly