Professor of Finance (open rank)
The Department of Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Law, at the University of North Texas College of Business, invites applications for appointment as an Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Finance (tenure track) starting in fall 2018. Rank will be determined by qualifications of the successful applicant(s). The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to effective teaching, research and preparing students for success in a multicultural business environment.
Duties will be comprised of a balance of teaching, research and service, including the following:
- teaching finance and finance related courses at the bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels on the Denton campus and off site locations (face-to-face and on line).
- conducting high quality finance research and publishing in recognized journals.
- working with finance doctoral students and teaching in the finance doctoral program.
- participating in departmental, college and university service.
- A doctoral degree in finance or closely related field from an AACSB accredited institution expected by August 2018.
- Recent teaching experience in finance at the university level.
- Status as academically qualified, under both SACS and AACSB standards, to teach at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Record of high quality publications in recognized finance journals.
- Experience teaching corporate finance, financial statement analysis, institutions, derivatives and/or doctoral seminar in corporate finance.
- Professional designations such as CFA or CFP.
Please visit https://facultyjobs.unt.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52977 to apply.
The University of North Texas is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Institution committed to diversity in its employment and educational programs, thereby creating a welcoming environment for everyone.