Chief Financial Manager
The Chief Financial Manager (CFM) will plan, organize, coordinate, and direct the fiscal, accounting, budgetary, and revenue-generating operations of the agency. The CFM will have a wide variety of supervisory, fiscal, contract administration, payroll and business management responsibilities in the GSA budget preparation and management process.
Minimum Qualifications: Eight (8) years of full-time management experience involving financial analysis and accounting. At least two (2) years of the required experience must include the supervision of a professional staff in financial analysis and accounting. [Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in accounting, business administration, finance, public administration, or a closely related field that included course work in general and cost accounting may substitute for four (4) years of general experience].
For more information on how to apply for this job opportunity, please visit us at www.jobaps.com/alameda
Deadline: December 4, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Provost (Administrative) Risk Analyst jobs in Oakland
- Dean (Administrative) Risk Analyst jobs in Oakland
- Ph.D. Candidates (Tenure Track, Research) Risk Analyst jobs in Oakland
- Seasoned Faculty (Tenure Track, Research) Risk Analyst jobs in Oakland
- Lecturer (Non-Tenure Track, Teaching) Risk Analyst jobs in Oakland