Sr. Financial Engineer
HTAA, LLC ("Hull Tactical") is expanding its portfolio management team and is seeking a Senior Financial Engineer with keen interest in quantitative research and data analysis. Candidates must possess excellent analytical and technical skills, have a proven quantitative background, be a creative problem solver, clear communicator and present a strong record of successfully working with others in a team environment.
- Perform statistical analyses to verify and optimize innovations and enhancements to portfolio models.
- Define and implement data collection and data acquisition methods.
- Monitor trading performance and devise improvements
- Propose portfolio strategies and algorithm enhancements
- Write white papers and blog posts on current economic and financial topics
- Present Strategies in front of investment committees and prospective clients
- M.S. or Ph.D. in a technical field (or Finance/Economics with quantitative focus)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in an asset management environment
- Proficient in statistics and econometrics.
- Development experience in R and Linux
- Machine-learning and Python experience is a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Predictive Modeling Experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive financial rewards, relative to firm performance and team-based contributions
- Employee benefits that include exceptional insurance and 401K matching program
- Friendly and collegial work environment
- Opportunity to learn from successful industry experts