Assistant Dean, Finance/HR
For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County. A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls nearly 13,000 students in bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs in the College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, Elisabeth Haub School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Assistant Dean, Finance/HR
Responsible for managing and monitoring budget activity for the College of Health Professions' academic areas including leading the financial planning for strategic, capital and operational budget processes, developing budgets and recommending resource allocation. Daily responsibility for the management and administration of all CHP human resources, contract administration, and physical plant and facilities.
Coordinates all direct budget management operations for each department and ensures that the academic programs have the operational funds and personnel resources to fulfill the mission of CHP. Provide direct support and guidance to ensure that the strategic plans of CHP are funded and long-term goals are established to align programs and resources. Advises the Dean on financial and human resources related matters. Develops, maintains, and refines processes, policies and standard operating procedures related to all fiscal and HR matters within CHP
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equiv.; Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with University software SCT Banner is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in planning and budgeting in a university or nonprofit institution of equal or larger size.
- Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to plan, develop and execute creative approaches to complex financial issues.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational and management abilities.
- Proven success effecting change.
- Leadership and staff development skills which exhibit qualities of integrity, trustworthiness, respect and team collaboration.
Pace University offers a competitive total rewards package including tuition benefits for employees & their family; flexible work-life options; and generous time off.
and select Staff Positions to view this opportunity
by its job title or Posting Number 0603980
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zcbbcnrqprkrq2jv